- Oats are a prime source of the complex carbohydrates that help to sustain energy.
- Offer impressive levels of selenium, thiamin, phosphorus, and manganese, and respectable quantities of copper, folate (folic acid), vitamin E, and zinc.
- Oats have a high soluble-fiber content which can lower blood cholesterol levels and may even reduce high blood pressure levels when eaten on a regular basis.
- Oats may improve insulin sensitivity.
- The complex carbohydrates and fiber in oats pump up metabolism by keeping insulin levels low after eating. This is important because spikes in insulin production signal the body that it's time to store fat, at which time your metabolism slows down and you burn fewer calories.
Pictures are for display purposes only--actual products/decorations may vary.
Remember that ANY healthy gift basket can be decorated for ANY occasion!
Basket will be decorated with YOUR recipient/occasion in mind!
Unforeseen high demands may occasionally necessitate an item substitution in a basket. The substitution will always be of equal or greater value. In addition, we reserve the right to suspend the shipping of chocolate when temperatures could cause melting. Typically we substitute other products for chocolate from May-September, but unusually warm weather my necessitate substitutions at other times of the year. Please contact us if you need additional information.
The information provided on the WellBaskets.com site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition. Allergy statements (gluten free, dairy free, etc) are based on statements from individual food manufacturers. Well Baskets LLC assumes no liability for claims made by food companies. Always read labels to check ingredients if severely allergic.