This antioxidant is abundant in red cabbage, oranges, strawberries, red bell peppers, tangerines, kiwi fruit, and potatoes. It can be helpful to the body in many ways:
- Vitamin C is a natural antihistamine that can help reduce the severity of congestion caused by allergies
- May improve sperm quality by protecting sperm membranes from oxidative damage. Low levels of Vitamin C are also thought to contribute to infertility.
- May strengthen immune defenses against yeast-infection causing organisms.
- Contributes to bone mass and strength.
- With cranberries can help protect against UTIs.
- May reduce the risk of certain cancers as well as coronary artery disease.
- May prevent or delay the onset of cataracts.
Pictures are for display purposes only--actual products/decorations may vary.
Remember that ANY healthy gift basket can be decorated for ANY occasion!
Basket will be decorated with YOUR recipient/occasion in mind!
Unforeseen high demands may occasionally necessitate an item substitution in a basket. The substitution will always be of equal or greater value. In addition, we reserve the right to suspend the shipping of chocolate when temperatures could cause melting. Typically we substitute other products for chocolate from May-September, but unusually warm weather my necessitate substitutions at other times of the year. Please contact us if you need additional information.
The information provided on the WellBaskets.com site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition. Allergy statements (gluten free, dairy free, etc) are based on statements from individual food manufacturers. Well Baskets LLC assumes no liability for claims made by food companies. Always read labels to check ingredients if severely allergic.